This is one of the most amazing things ever happened to this blog (and probably to all of my works)! I was nominated for the Blog-aholic award by my favourite blogger so far CynicalSouls. I’ve never read something so touching. Do check it out, it has something interesting to each one of you: from love stories to fiction and deep thinking posts.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others’” –The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
3 facts about me:
- I fall in love really quickly (the person can just do something nice, and I’m gone).
- I really like all the animals except the cats. I hate them all so much (maybe not kittens, they’re cute). But really, when I’m with my dog and see a cat, I tell Marko (dog’s name) ‘Go get him’.
- I have never properly dated anybody. (sadface)
My best posts:
My nominees are:
- Constant Caprice Such an incredible blog of a girl who has many and more thoughts in her head and expresses them in the most beautiful way)) Poetry, thoughts and lots of emotions you’ll find.
- Broke Ass Girl Travel A blog about travelling (obvs) and has a number of really valuable advises on how to travel without a bag full of bucks. And the author is so damn nice)))
- Gold Is From Aliens A new blog wrote by a lovely and very funny woman. Do check her out (she thinks she’s Gisele Bundchen, haha).
- Never Forget, Never Regret An awesome blog, has many interesting life stories, thoughts and is maintained by a hippie girl)) Enjoy it a lot))
- THE FOX WITH A BOB Love her so much! She writes mainly about beauty and style (love it truly), but also posts some stories on lifestyle, some thoughts (as we all do sometimes).
- James Albon This guy is a genius. He has magic hands, magical brain and like everything is MAGICAL. He draws. But his works are not just drawings or sketches, they are pieces of art, pieces of his soul and you can definitely see it. Unbelievable, in one word.
Thanks a lot for reading!!!
Love you all!
(especially CynicalSouls and those above)))
❤ ❤ ❤