Recently a very nice blogger nominated me! Thank you so much, Nova from The butterfly Tree.
I am very grateful!
This gesture of sharing the love is a beautiful gift.
To nurture this chain of friendship, play by these rules:
~ Write a Word of Thanks to the blogger who nominated you and don’t forget to link their blog.
~ Share 7 Fun Facts about yourself with the Blogging Community.
~ Choose at least 15 bloggers who deserve your little words of encouragement and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
~ Send word to the talented bloggers whom you nominated, link their blogs and inspire them to grow in their creativity.
Facts about me:
- In the group of many new people I can feel myself very uncomfortable, but when the time passes, I can become the whole other person)) If I like those people, I start making quite nice jokes (not those weird ones I did when feeling like I don’t belong) and I start actually having some fun))
- Since I was 12 years old I’ve dreamt about visiting America, moving there, living there. And you know what, I’m sure I will eventually))
- I’ve always wanted to be ‘the interesting’ one. We had a boy in our class, he was really interesting and quite cool and I always felt like I don’t belong in the company of artsy and cool people like him. But I really always wanted. Not like I care about that now, It really does not matter if others think you’re cool or not, the most important person is you, but I do remember how I felt back then. I was always trying to reach their level of I don’t know what…
- I love dreaming, like seriously. I like it a lot. Sometimes when the dream is clear, i can even cry a little (happy tears only). And by dream I do not mean the ‘sleeping’, I really mean just picturing and imagining stuff in my head)) Who else likes that?
- I have thoughts on marriage: we don’t really need it in today’s world. I personally feel like getting married won’t make you happier if you do not love the person, it won’t make you trust him/her more if you have no trust in the first place, it doesn’t make the life of the kid better (it doesn’t make worth tho too). So basically, there’s no need in marriage. But girls still want to feel like a princess one day)) I do too)))
- I don’t understand contemporary art. Seriously. You may think I’m weird and crazy, but I really don’t know what I see… when looking at 3 circles of 2 parallel lines (just as an example) Or maybe you can relate..? But I gotta agree, it can look really good in modern-styled apartment or house.
- I am not a tidy girl. My room can become quite a messy place (especially my table: clothes, uni stuff, drawing bits etc.) But when it gets to the point when I can’t stand it, I clean up. Or my mom comes in and like : OMG! It’s so messy here! Clean that up now!
I’d like to nominate my favourite writers here on WordPress:
Thanks a lot for reading! And thanks again , lovely Nova, for nominating me))
I love you all!
❤ ❤ ❤