Thank you so-so much, my dear friend, KetCage, for nominating me for such a cool and original tag! Sorry for taking so long to do this( Hope you don’t mind))
I’m so honored to be taking part in this journey and being friends with so many great bloggers! Love!!
The rules for this tag are:
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
KetCage‘s questions, my answers:
- Are you in love with someone? Tell me about it. Well, right now I’m not, sometimes I feel like maybe I have never been in love( It upsets me a lot, my on the other hand, we all have ‘the one’ (maybe) and hopefully I will meet this person someday)
- Do you like the rain? I love the rain SO MUCH! Really, I’m the kind of person who’s really happy when the weather is dull, the sky is grey nd it’s about to rain (if not already pouring). There’s just something magical in it, something which reminds me of Europe, which reminds me of Harry Potter (crazy fan))).
- What’s the one thing you can’t imagine life without? When I hear this question, I kinda clutch, I can’t imagine loving something sososo much that you cannot live without that object. It just seems weird to me, but if I’d to choose something very dear to my heart I’d go for (it stresses me out, I don’t know what to type in here, sorry, if I remember something, I’ll insert it))
- Have you ever felt like the third wheel? Yes, surely, I feel like everyone did. I was an odd girl growing up, I didn’t have many friends in school, so when I tried to find new ones, I felt like people don’t want me there. But then, when I knew them a little closer, when we’ve spent some time together, I got comfortable and everything went good) I sometimes feel this way either, but since I’m not a little girl anymore, I feel ease faster (if I can say so))
- If you could go back in time with your current memory, would you? Do remember that every thing you change in the past will completely change your future. To be honest, I wouldn’t change a single thing! I’m very happy with my life right now and I believe that everything I have done or things which happened to me made me the person I am today. And I love that person))
- Who is your favorite artist? (Music) There are a lot of good music artists and bands that it’s really hard to choose. My fave song is ‘Clocks’ by Coldplay, but wouldn’t say they’re my fave band. Right now I like listening to easy music to get some rest, you know? So I prefer Dean Lewis, Michael Kiwanuka Conor O’Brien and others right now)
- Do you read books? What genre do you prefer? IF NOT, do you watch any TV shows?
Common to both : Would you prefer a book over a movie or vice versa? It depends, actually. On many factors: my mood, the weather, the day etc. If a day is nice and sunny I’d prefer to go out, f it’s rainy I’d to read a good book. I do like reading books, I enjoy turning pages (yes, I prefer printed ones instead of eBooks or online versions), I really like picturing characters in my head and live a part of their lives) But I also like watching movies and TV shows A LOT.
- If there was one place you could be, where would you be? I would be in New York, USA. Or LA, because of Coachella!!
- If you were to get into a relationship with someone, would how his looks matter? I have to say, yes. I hate being that person, I guess I could write a whole post about it, but I do think it matters to me. And I’m not talking about the things which the person can’t change (or it’s hard to do so), I’m talking about the style, the sence of fashion maybe. It is important at first. But if it would be only thing I didn’t like it the person, I obv wouldn’t care))
- Tell me a little about the kind of person you’re in love with/wanna fall in love with. I want this person to be intelligent, kind, funny and stylish.
- Do you like adventures? Tell me a few of you adventurous experiences. IF NOT, What are your hobbies? I LOVE adventures! And although, there haven’t been many of those in my life, it still feels like life was filled with ’em. And I also feel like I have to say I’ve never had TV-shows-kind-of adventures. The one I think of right away is when me and my friend went to Austria, we’ve spent 2 weeks there and every day was a new journey!
Thank you so much, KetCage, for tagging me, I had so much fun answering those Q’s)))
I would like to tag These awesome bloggers:
KetCage I also want you answer my questions, you can simply do this in the comments below))
And here are my questions)
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- Do you prefer tea or coffee? If depends, on what? And what kind of: with milk, green, black etc.?
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- When writing a blog post, do you prefer being along or you don’t mind company?
- What is your favourite piece of art? Or maybe you have a favourite artist?
- Does it bother you, when the quality of music is bad? Or you only care about the feel it gives and the lyrics?
- Where do you live? Where would you want to live?
- How do you feel about drinking? Is it bad, ok, or you don’t really care?
- Do you believe in having a talent or you can develop any skill you want (like in Sims)?
- Do you like driving a car? Do you have a licence? If yes (on both) hat car would you like to buy?
- What is your passion?
And that is it) Please answer these questions) I’d love to read everything in the comments)
Thanks for spending your time and reading this huge (feels like my biggest one, probably is)))
you know I do.
❤ ❤ ❤